Saturday, May 10, 2014

Color Me Monthly: May

My May Color Me Monthly came in today! I saw a picture online that I thought was a spoiler, and it was a terrible looking green. I think it was just in bad lighting because this polish is gorgeous!

It's a lively minty blue green shimmer. Super on trend for the colour right now, it's in the range of what I was expecting to get. The shimmer is strong in a clear/silver.

This polish reminds me of robins eggs and having tea in the garden. It's very May, and mother's day with out being pink. Such a wonderful addition to my collection.

Color Me Monthly is a subscribtion based nail polish service. They send you one polish every month chosen by their curators from the best of the best of the season's on trend colours. It's $7 each month, or $75 for 1 year. You can sign up to get CMM at http://colormemonthly.com/product-category/nail-polish-subscriptions/

No comments:

Post a Comment