Monday, May 19, 2014

Fi-bros for life Limited Ellegee and Digital Nails Collab box

Hey everyone! Here I am with a box openeing. This is the Fi-bros for Life Limited Edition Collaboration box featuring special polishes by Ellegee and Digital Nails. It was putnout for fibromyalgia awareness day, and when it was announced I literally started to cry. I was diagnosed in 2009 with fibromyalgia and I have only been getting worse. Polish and make up are kind of my little pick me up on days where I can only where pajamas. So I just had to buy it. I just got my box in the mail today, I have been very excitedly stalking the mailman for this one.

The polishes that come inside are Chronic Badass by Ellegee and Whack with Poo Brain by Digial Nails. Ellegee also included some adorable bow nail charms and a thing of smarties. Digital Nails sent along toe seperators and a musache hair tie. So cute!

Chronic Badass is a glitter polish with black, purple, and magenta glitters, purple and silver butterflies,  and what looks like holo stars.
It's a lot of my favourite thing all packed into one polish. Its name symbolized the chronic nature of fibromyalgia and how tough we fibromites are battling it. Butterflies are the symbol of hooe for a cure, and purple is the colour chosen to reprisent the illness.

Whack with Poo Brain is a purple crelly with small dark purple shiny glitter, small black and white matte glitter, some slightly larger matte white squares and larger matte circles in light pink, black and white. There may be something I am missing too, there is a lot in there and it looks great!
Digital Nails called it Whack with Poo Brain based on an Adventure Time episode and her own experiences with fibromyalgia. She describes what is usually called fibro fog as whack with poo brain. I can totally relate! My fog gets so bad some times that I feel like I have poo brain too.

This is just my box opening post, I will be back with swatches and formula reviews later on. For now, check out the photos! It's dark and rainy today so they are not super great photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment