Sunday, March 9, 2014

Radiant Orchid Inspired Look

I did a simple fun look to go out and get Chiplotle today with my fiance. It was supposedly free Chipotle, but the little advert that has been circling Facebook turned out to be a fake. So we paid for it, because you don't just pass up Chipotle.

I used an eye shadow that matches 2014's Pantone Colour of the Year pretty well. It is in my e.l.f. Beauty Black Book Night Edition eyeshadow pallet that I picked  up a little after Christmas. It looks a little washed out in the photos unfortunately. I am really loving the colour Radiant Orchid for this year, so I want to make sure to try and collect lots of things in this colour.
My unkempt dyejob is a little orchid coloured too.



Oh, and I randomly found a book just tossed in the snow on my way to the light rail. It's about Timbuku. It's a nice, brand new book so it seemed like a shame to just let it get ruined and wet so I brought it home.

The products I used are:
e.l.f. eyeshadow for the orchid and white colours and black liner
tarte lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1- mascara
false bottom lashes from ebay
keihl's bb cream (keihl's themselves are cruelty free, but they are owned by l'oreal, who is not.)
too faced primed and pourless skin smoothing face primer
sephora mineral founation (NOT CRUETY FREE, I am currently looking for a replacement!)

 I am really loving the colour Radiant Orchid for this year, so I want to make sure to try and collect lots of things in this colour. What are your thoughts on the radiant orchid pantone colour of the year? Do you have a colour that is special to your heart this year?

1 comment: